Forestry Field Service Engineer - Ireland
Location of the Job: Central Ireland and surrounding areas.
The Company: Our client is leading Forestry Machinery supplier.
The Industry: Forestry Machinery, Construction Machinery, Plant Machinery, Heavy Machinery, Agricultural Machinery.
The Job Role details:
An experienced Field Service Engineer who is / has worked on Forestry Machinery – Forwarders and Harvesters – is now required for this large machinery supplier in Ireland.
This is a field based position – with some workshop based work. You will be required to service, repair and maintain a wide variety of Forestry Machinery, mainly Harvesters and Forwarders throughout Ireland.
You will be responsible for;
* Repairing, fault-finding, diagnosing issues and fixing electronic issues on a range of Forestry Machinery.
* Working on Forwarders and Harvesters mainly.
* Travelling to and from site.
* Working alone or as part of a team.
* Setting up new machinery with customers.
* Assisting with demonstrations for customers.
* Performing overhauls / servicing in and out of the workshop.
* Participating in training as and when required - to keep up to date with the latest technologies.
* Providing advice to customers in relation to operation, best practices for use / maintenance etc.
Ideal Person Skills and Qualifications:
You will have / be;
* Experience working on Forestry Machinery (Harvesters and Forwarders) in a similar role.
* Have experience working on; John Deere, Ponsse, Komatsu Forestry branded machinery or alike.
* Used to working with electronic fault-finding, diagnosing and repairs.
* Have a full driving licence.
* Happy to travel in this field service role.
* Able to work overtime as and when required.
* Living in Central Ireland.
Additional Information: This is a permanent full-time position. You will be contracted to 39 hours per week.
Salary package: An hourly pay rate of up to 25 Euro's per hour depending on experience.
Plus Benefits: Fully equipped works vehicle, 3% salary pension scheme, life insurance, overtime rates, laptop, mobile phone and more.
We thank all applicants who apply for this role. However, please be advised that only those short listed for an interview will be contacted. Please be assured that your job application will be managed in complete confidence and your personal details will not be passed to any third party without your prior permission.
Agricultural and Farming Jobs are an established specialist Agricultural Recruitment business with offices based in rural Worcestershire. We have a specialist and dedicated Headhunting Recruitment Division as well as a specialist Jobs Advertising Division. We recruit specifically for all roles within the Agricultural industry and support the recruitment needs of all related clients including; Farms, Agricultural Machinery, Fresh Produce, Food, Horticultural, Equestrian, Finance and Veterinary companies on an International basis. We offer an exceptional service with a personable, yet highly professional approach. Please contact our office for further information on (phone number removed)
- Company Name